Video Deconstruction

For my video deconstruction, I definitely had the idea on how the media portrays people, specifically women. So with this idea, my original video was going to be how the media portrays women, but how most of their information is false. Not a lot of people notice how fake pictures can be with photoshop and they think that the person actually looks like that. With the videos that I found online, I noticed that people felt very influenced by how the media portrays women but not in a good way. I noticed that a lot of these women started feeling bad about themselves and how they ended up just feeling very insecure. With this new information that I noticed I decided to change my idea slightly. So the video that I did was, "How the media portrays women can affect their insecurities and self-love."  The videos that I used in my video were all found online on youtube and a lot of the voices that I used were just bits of ted talks. The message that I wanted to get across was self-love and to not compare yourself to anyone because you are who you are. There are a lot of people in the world that people will look up too, but instead, they take the negative route and think that they're not enough because they are not them. This could be people in the media such as models, actresses, public figures, etc. Instead of looking at all the negative aspects that you see of yourself, you should be seeing all the greatness that you are.


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPqpy52ZYE

Comments

  1. This video was very well made, good job! I truly agree with this and relate to this idea extremely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Xerox

Performance Art with Marcus