Grid art




 


For my grid project, I decided to make a rainbow. I was having a conversation with my friends and someone mentioned that there was going to be a pride parade in Tampa next weekend. This is what gave me the idea to make a rainbow. So for my project, the supplies I got was a poster board, paint, a magazine, froot loops, and cotton balls. The first thing that I did for this project is cut my poster board so it wasn't too big. Then I painted the background blue. After seeing the background I thought that it was too boring and wanted to add more to it. So, I got a magazine and anything that was blue in it, I cut it out. I broke the pictures into smaller pieces and taped it over the paint. I liked how this looked a lot better after. Next, I separated the froot loops into the different colors and glued those down in the ROYGBV order. Lastly, I added cotton balls for the clouds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xerox

Video Deconstruction

Performance Art with Marcus